In the heart of the silent Lagorai
Rifugio Sette Selle is located on the high top of the beautiful Intertol, between the Slimber, D’Ezze and Sette Selle peaks. The facility is the ideal destination and starting point of numerous excursions in the Lagorai Group.
- signal_cellular_alt Difficulty Easy
- straighten distance 8.44 Km
- schedule duration 4:00 h
- arrow_drop_up elevation 619 m
- arrow_drop_down descent 619 m
- skip_next highest point 2014 m
- skip_next lowest point 1351 m
Best time of year:
Safety information:1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Palù del Fersina – Palai en Bersntol (1345m)
Rifugio Sette Selle (2014m)
Road SS47 della Valsugana to Pergine Valsugana. Then Provincial road no.8 to Palù del Fersina. Free parking in Lenzi (1345 m) or pay parking in Frotten – Vròttn locality (1500 m).
Free parking in Lenzi (1345 m) or pay parking in Frotten locality (1500 m).
From Palù del Fersina, you follow the road for the hamlets of Frotten (Vròttn) and Tasainer. Along the same road, you can already find E5 signs for Rifugio Sette Selle. After the bridge over “Rio Battisti”, you follow the paved road or the path, which basically runs parallel, just to the right. Whichever you choose, you get to Frotten locality. At the parking area (1500 m), you take trail SAT 343 for “Rifugio Sette Selle”.
You follow the path, passing Laner locality, and heading into the picturesque Intertol, a toponym of clearly Germanic origin. Climbing along this path - which is never too steep - you reach Rifugio Sette Selle.
To return, you follow the same route backwards.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
[There is no appointed guide for this route.]