A pleasant walk around Ziano di Fiemme to discover fresh streams of water in the woods.
Very relaxing itinerary in the leafy forest overlooking Ziano di Fiemme cycle path. The path, very simple to follow, shines with an intense green after the summer rains: it is in fact a humid area, dotted with strawberry and raspberry seedlings, ferns and wild broad-leaved herbs. The characteristic dry stone walls that sometimes mark the path are covered with moss. During the walk you can find several small mountain streams that descend among the stones. The return takes place at the height of the lively Rio Sadole, which flows at the foot of Monte Cauriol and descends along the homonymous valley. Sometimes the wood opens up and offers glimpses of the village of Ziano; protected by greenery, you are the invisible observer of the village's vitality.
- signal_cellular_alt Difficulty Easy
- straighten distance 2.21 Km
- schedule duration 1:00 h
- arrow_drop_up elevation 100 m
- arrow_drop_down descent 100 m
- skip_next highest point 1048 m
- skip_next lowest point 973 m
Best time of year:
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Ziano di Fiemme - Roda hamlet
Ziano di Fiemme - Roda hamlet
The public buses of Trentino Trasporti stop in Ziano di Fiemme.
From Cavalese or Predazzo drive on the main road SS48 until you reach Ziano di Fiemme.
Ziano di Fiemme, near the playground
From the hamlet of Roda take Via Baster. After 150 m, on the right, cross the cycle path and continue on the path for about 300 m in the direction of Bosin, until you see the first houses of the hamlet. With a decisive turn to the left, the path continues towards the Cercenai road, taking altitude until it reaches Rio (stream) Sadole. Here the route forces you to take the dirt road downhill which, passing in front of the Mas del Marino (wooden house), leads to the Fiemme cycle path.
To reach the hamlet of Roda and return to the starting point, turn left.
Hiking shoes, rain-jacket, water, sun cream.
[There is no appointed guide for this route.]